Bubble soccer, also name bumper ball, bubble ball. Bubble soccer is the sport of playing football whilst encased in an inflated torus, which covers the player’s upper-body and head. The game is usually played indoors in a sports hall, or outdoors on football grass.
The sport is becoming increasingly popular in past several month, with many people all over the world taking it up. Bubble football can be played by anyone over the age of 8 , for corporate team building days, stag parties, bachelor parties, and birthdays party etc. There are also many variations of bubble football, with scenarios such as bubble bowling or bubble sumo also taking place at bubble soccer venues.
Here provide the bubble soccer use instruction:
1. Take the bubble football form the carton package.
2. Seperate the ball full (Tip: Avoid the sharp items to touch the ball when seprate)
3. Find the valve and open it.
4. Connect pump with bubble football, then turn on the air pump.
5. Turn off the air pump when bumper ball keep standing fully.
6. Close the valve after inflatation.
Any more questions, feel free to contact us: email@example.com (Kelly)